Take your Teachings to the Water, Connect with Nature & Attain the Free State of Mind. Become a Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Teacher. Our Teacher Training will prepare you with the skill set necessary to lead yoga classes on the water.
Board With Yoga®
SUP Yoga Teacher Training
August 28-29 & September 11-12, 2021
Registration Closes August 21, 2021
For Yoga Instructors, Outdoor Enthusiast & Fitness Instructors.
Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Training Includes:
- SUP Skills: All strokes, turn techniques, board anatomy & handling, launching & landing.
- Beginner SUP: Methods for instructing a beginner paddleboard lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques, weather & marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Board with Yoga® Anchor Systems: Individual & group
- “House Flow” Beginner sequence & how to creatively sequence on the water.
- SUP Yoga Manual & Board with Yoga® SWAG
- Equipment provided for the duration of training: SUP Board, paddle, anchor, & PFD.
- Revisiting Yoga Teacher Basics
A non-refundable $300 deposit is required to confirm your space. If the balance is paid 30 days prior to training, a $50 early bird discount will be applied. The balance is due three days prior to the course’s start date (August 25, 2021).
2021 Board with Yoga® 25 Hour SUP Yoga Teacher Training Spans Two Weekends.
Schedule 2 FREE SUP Yoga Classes during training week & weekend, with one on Saturday. Trainees can purchase SUP Yoga Class Passes for 25% OFF during training.
Weekend One August 28 & 29 , 2021
Saturday 12:00-5:00 PM
Sunday 12:00-5:00 PM
Weekend Two | September 11 & 12, 2021
Saturday 12:00-5:00 PM (OPTIONAL Yogis Camp Out Night @ Lone Star Lake)
Sunday 10:00-3:00 PM EXAM DAY
To receive 25 Contact Hours Yoga Alliance CE’S one must complete & submit the following: Copy of 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training completion* (or equivalent), Current First Aid/CPR Certification, Take Home Written Exam, Practical Exam with Lead Instructor.