Take your Teachings to the Water, Connect with Nature & Attain the Free State of Mind. Become a Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Teacher.
Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Teacher Training
25-HR Yoga Alliance Certification
Learn Online NOW!
Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- SUP Skills: All strokes, turn techniques, board anatomy, & handling, launching, & landing.
- Beginner SUP: Methods for instructing a beginner paddleboard lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques, weather, & marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Board with Yoga® Anchor Systems: Individual, & Group
- “House Flow” beginner sequence, & how to creatively sequence on the water.
- SUP Yoga Manual, & Board with Yoga® SWAG
- Rental equipment provided for the duration of training: SUP Board, paddle, anchor, & PFD.
- Revisiting Yoga Teacher Basics
25% Discount on Class Packages
25-Minute Chakra Guided Meditation
30-minute 1-1 Coaching Call with Krystal Denham
Tapping (EFT) Videos for Anxiety
Limited Spots Available
The 2-step application process for in-person training. First, submit your application, then select a payment option.
Payment plan available. 1/3 Deposit. 2/3 Payment Due 15 Days Prior to Training.
Our Board with Yoga® SUP Yoga Teacher Training in an easy-to-follow online learning format. Your Online Teacher Training will inform you of everything you need to know to become a SUP Yoga Teacher, even if you’ve never been on a board!
2 thoughts on “SUP Yoga Teacher Training”
Hello. Is the in-person training held in Kansas?
Hey Wendy! Yes, the In-Person SUP Yoga Teacher Training is Held in Lawrence, Kansas at Lone Star Lake.