We offer stress relief & self-care to busy, over-achieving professionals in Lawrence, Kansas with Workplace Yoga.
Yoga classes at work is a low-cost & innovative solution for companies wanting to reduce health care expenses, relieve workplace stress and promote employee well-being.
What We Do…
On-site Workplace Yoga classes for the Lawrence, KS area, uniquely crafted to meet the corporate client’s needs. Yoga in the workplace may be held in the morning, at lunchtime, or in the early evening, at the company’s request. Included in the instruction are physical exercises to specifically help with low back pain, neck, and shoulder tension. We also practice breathing, mindfulness, and relaxation techniques.
Workplace Yoga is Right for You if…
- You believe mindful practices & stress-reducing exercise offer many benefits to your staff.
- You want to create a positive outlet for your staff to gain balance, strength and ease their bodies & mind.
- You want to create more value in your companies benefits offerings.
- You want an experienced yoga professional that can give your staff actionable results.
What’s the Benefit?
For The Company
Corporations realized $3 – $6 in savings for every $1 invested in yoga & wellness programs for employees. More than 25% average reduction in health-care costs, thereby improving their bottom line. (American Journal of Health Promotion).
NHS employees attending yoga classes for 8 weeks missed only 2 days a year due musculoskeletal disorders& back pain. Those not practicing yoga missed 36 days for the same medical conditions. (Research at Bangor University)
For The Employee
Relieves head, neck & back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure & work-related injuries from repetitive motion & sedentary job environments.
Improves alertness, productivity & the ability to react more calmly in demanding situations.
Reduces stress, anxiety & depression improves concentration, decision-making skills &, the ability to multi-task.
“We tell HR”-When Registering, clarify if you are the owner or employee. We will alert your employer that their staff has shown interest in Yoga in the Workplace!
3 Steps To Create Your Company’s Yoga Program
🤙Step 1: Introductory (FREE) Session
We set-up a time that is convenient for the majority of your staff to try out their first workplace yoga class.
🤙Step 2: Staff Interest Survey
We provide you with a survey for your staff to determine how many are interested in yoga at your company.
🤙Step 3: Customize Yoga Program
We propose a customized yoga program for your company.
Three $ options for hosting Workplace Yoga Classes
1. Full subsidy: Employer offers the classes free of charge to the employee.
2. Partial subsidy: Class fee is shared by employee and employer.
3. Hosting*: Employer offers a space in the office for the class time and employees individually pay for classes. *6, 8, 12 week series for classes