TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. Passes and memberships may not be shared.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Free State of Mind SUP Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- Board will be stocked &/or doors are locked at the start of every class. For safety reasons, no late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Free State of Mind SUP Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry.
- All purchases of services and products are final. No refunds or credits are provided.
- In attending classes at Free State of Mind SUP Yoga, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against In attending classes at Free State of Mind SUP Yoga or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
- Cash payment is not accepted and no cash is held on premises at any time.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE Class cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of a reserved class. This will give us sufficient time to notify our waiting list. If you do not attend or cancel within 24 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class.
Cancellations must be made through our online reservation system. Cancellations accepted via e-mail or phone.
Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
Credits will not be provided for enrollments canceled by student.
Please late cancel if you are unable to attend to make your space available to others.
Only two wait-list reservation per student per day. Students who wait-list for three or more classes in a day will be removed from all wait-lists.
- Gear to bring: no mat, socks, or shoes. Bring water bottle.
- We strongly recommend No Cotton Clothing
- No jewelry, zippers, or other items that may snag on the equipment
- Class Passes may used for public classes only.
- All class packs expire 1 month from purchase date.
- Class packs are non-transferable and non-returnable.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, workshops, events, and/or boutique purchases.
- Gift cards can be purchased and sent by phone, email or in-person.
- All gift cards are electronic. FREE STATE OF MIND SUP YOGA does not provide physical gift cards.
- Gift cards are non refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Valid for active, full-time students, teachers, military, veterans, and first responders.
- Purchaser must present a valid educational or military I.D. or proof of veteran status in person for purchase. Expiration date on I.D. will be noted at time of sale.
- When I.D. expires, purchaser will no longer be eligible for discounted Specialty Membership rate. Failure to notify Free State of Mind SUP Yoga of I.D. expiration date, e.g. graduation date, may result in membership forfeiture.
FIRST WEEK FREE PROMOTION
- Valid for new students only. One purchase per student.
- One week is defined as 7 calendar days from the first registered class date (inclusive). For example, a First Week Free pass purchased on 1/1 would expire on 1/7.
- New students are defined as individuals who have never previously attend classes, workshops, or events at any Free State of Mind SUP Yoga studio.
- Valid for online classes only. Does not apply to SUP classes.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Additional Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org